Monday, January 31, 2011

30 For 30 Remix

PICTURE OF THE DAY

So today was a beautiful crystal clear day and it was also back to work after a 4 day weekend.  Most people only got a 3 day, but I don't work Fridays whoop whoop!  It is always hard to wake up after a bunch of days off, but I did it and I even got to work early!

Today is the first day of 30 for 30! Which is picking 30 items of clothing including shoes out of your own closet and then wearing those 30 items for a full month aka 30 days.  Of course remixing it all to look stylish and cool, or at least trying.

SOOOO here we go:
Click on the picture to see it bigger.

Today was my first day, but you will have to wait till Friday to see my weeks outfits =)
 

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You should put up the outfit each day so we can see it. You can recap on Friday, but show each day. Don't you agree Mel?
Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...