Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy as a Bee

Today I feel stressed because I have a lot going on.
It feels like I went from having nothing to do to now having lots to do!
I went to work today came home cleaned the whole house, made dinner, and did laundry all in the last 2 hours!  I have to go babysit in 30min and tomorrow really early my dad gets here!
My outfit of the day is hard to see in these pictures but really it wasn't that interesting.
What makes cute outfits is normally layers and belts but it is so hot and humid here that literally my outfit is just a shirt tucked into a skirt hahhaha!
When I get more time I will be more inventive! 
Hope everyone has had a good start to their week=)

1 comments:

beeswax said...

It's much better to be too busy than to be bored. Dad is on the airplane right now and will be at your home in about 14 hours. Take good care of him for me.
Love you, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...