Saturday, February 12, 2011

Did I Just Miss the Weekend???

Pictures of the day (The Weekend)
So when you work through the weekend that means that you don't get a rest!  I feel so tired, but have only been able to rest for less than half a day.  Anyways I did some over night nannying which was good and bad at the same time.  I got to see and spend time with the kids I use to watch, but I also got to clean up vomit when one of them got sick in the night yay!  I swear one day of nannying will put you off having kids for at least half a year. Just kidding ! hahha!

I pretty much went straight from nannying to a friends baby shower.  It was a fun time, but I did feel a little awkward because I didn't know anyone and I get a little shy when I am the only unknown.  Oh well it is good to do things that are out of your comfort zone sometimes (like move to a different country).

New subject!  When Grant's dad and mun sold their holiday home we were able to take whatever we wanted from the place so I grabbed this CD holder (Grant could not understand why).  I am not sure what to do with it but I know it can't stay the way it is hahhahah!


1 comments:

beeswax said...

The blue shelf can lay on it's back and be a window planter. Put potted flowers in each section, or just line each section with plastic, put rocks, then plant pretty flowers. Keep in window sill.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...