Monday, February 21, 2011

Earth Quake

 Picture of the day
There has been a huge earth quake in Christ Church, the south Island of NZ today.
The whole country is pulling together to do a search and rescue of missing people.
I am watching the news right now and it is very sad, I hope they can find all the missing people!

Day 22
It is getting really hard to remix the same clothes, but mainly its because I included too many pairs of pants and its been too hot to wear them. 
This has been a great challenge so far because I have really had to think what would look good and what can be mixed and matched.  Normally I would never put the top above with that skirt, but what do you know it worked!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Hi Shannon,

It's just awful isn't it! Looks like we're watching something happening somewhere overseas...

I think you're doing a fab job re-mixing! If I was you and I had all those long pairs of pants that haven't been worn I'd be swapping for shorts and short pants!! I haven't worn anything past my knees since October!!

Haha I'll let you know when I'm happy to let you see our blog... Interesting!!

Take care Mel

beeswax said...

Mel, You have a blog?? Give it up.. I want to see it.
Kathy

Mel said...

Haha, yes I sure do!! I'm going to blog our trip to the USA and then turn it into a book for Brianna, Jack and Ruby. I have the blog going but no posts as yet, but one is in the making. Wasn't too sure where to start.

I'll let you know...

Mel =0)

beeswax said...

Great Idea. Lacey just made a book of Dean's life so far.
Kathy
http://www.blurb.com/books/1976931
go to this link and see her book from her blog.

The Zoomy's... said...

Haha, come check us out!!!

Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...