Sunday, February 20, 2011

Party Time

We have had a large weekend.  Saturday I started the day with some grocery shopping for ingredients to make food for a party.  I made pasta salad, salsa, and guacamole, during that whole time Grant painted.  It must be nice to be a guy!  In between party prep I did spend some time reading out in the sun.
For breakfast Grant had this huge egg mc crazy!
  It includes 2 beef patties, fried egg, hash brown, cheese and sauce!
With a side of another hash brown and another fried egg!
And yet he keeps losing weight hahahhaha
Around 5:30 pm we headed off to the party, sadly I only took 2 pictures, but at least this one of Mel and Ruby turned out really good. 
Everyone had a great time drinking and eating.  Of course my dad helped with the Margaritas and they tasted great.  I wish I had taken more pictures but I hate being one of those annoying people with the camera.
We ended up spending the night because we had so much to drink but thankfully we didn't feel sick this morning, only a little slow. 




Today, Sunday, has been a jam packed day.  We woke up and met my dad and his friends at a restaurant where they were having breakfast, mainly to get my bag that was mistaken as my dad's bag.  Anyways it was good to say good bye one last time to my dad who is taking off for a 2 week fish trip.  From there we headed home for a nap and some time relaxing.  In the afternoon we went to a friends house and hung out around their pool ( the water was too cold for me), and at 6 tonight we went to the movies and saw True Grit.  The movie is a Western remake, pretty entertaining, but keep in mind it is a western!

A great weekend that flew by!  I can't believe its back to work tomorrow already=)

1 comments:

Mel said...

Awww, it was great to catch up with you and everyone else... especially your Dad!!
You were definately enjoying those Margaritas (more so than I with my sparkling mineral water!!! My driving deed for the next LONG TIME!!).

There are not very many photos of me with Ruby as I'm always taking them, SO thanks for getting a good one!

Take care and catch you real soon!!
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...