Thursday, February 17, 2011

Popsicle Time

Thursday my dad and I went to the Auckland museum.  Surprisingly he had never been before, but he loved it!  We went through the museum in about 2 hours and from there we headed to lunch.  When my mom had visited she loved this certain salad place in Takapuna and insisted my dad went.  So we had yummy salads at Sumo Salad.
Above picture of the day.  Again I was surprised my dad had never been to Takapuna.
After lunch we walked along the water and laughed at people trying to launch their boats.
Above outfit of the day.  It is a dress but sadly it is hard to see in this picture.

Today I went back to work and my dad is off to spend some time with one of his friends fishing.
When I got home from work I went straight to the fridge and thought what can I eat?  I know a Popsicle!
Outfit of the day.  Still doing the 30 for 30 Remix, but it turns out it won't really be 30 days because I am not doing the challenge on my days off of work.
On day 18 I am wearing wide leg jeans, stripe shirt, and black belt!
oh yum that Popsicle was good!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

I love the picture of Carl in Takapuna. Your outfit is cute, you look like a sailor.
LUV U

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...