Monday, February 7, 2011

Skinny Jeans = Sweating

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Tomatoes again!  I can't help it I am nannying at a house that has some beautiful tomato plants.

This week seems to be going a little slow, but I have a feeling that is because last week was a 4 day week, so in comparison of course this week will feel a little slower.

It has been really hot here, I am talking about a hot and humid combination!  So any activity at all and you are sweating!  Anyways today I wore skinny jeans and it took about 10 minutes before I was regretting the decision.  Skinny jeans are for fall and winter but not the middle of summer.

30 For 30 Challenge
Day 8

This outfit is a little plain but that is because #1. its really hot and I don't want to sweat any more then I have to and #2. I am not staying at home so I was not able to try the outfit on before I just had to wear it!
Regretting the wearing of tight jeans on a humid day!
P.S. Today was a really bad clothes modeling day!  Every pose looked stupid, but the only plus side is there will be lots to laugh at when I post the out takes whoop whoop!

4 comments:

beeswax said...

Cute picture on the trampoline. Love the tomatoes picture, too.
Miss you so much,
Love Mom

Mel said...

You were brave wearing jeans!! It's been so humid!!

Love the remix pics (& tomatoes too!!)

Take care
Mel

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

So cute! At least your skinny jeans really make you look skinny!~ I see you are new to blogging....every Monday I have a newbie link up party...please come in and join some time. I signed up as a new friend..

Amber said...

Very cute look honey, but I am with you, jeans are no good for the summer. You could always cut them up to shorts with a great pair of legs like yours. Have a great week and enjoy the heat. axx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...