Saturday, February 26, 2011

To Do

Today was all about ticking items off my to do list.
  • GROCERY SHOPPING
  • PRACTICING TYPING SKILLS
  • LAUNDRY
  • VACUUMING
  • STARTING A WATER COLOR
  • CLEANING
  • STARTING A REVAMP PROJECT
Today the picture is of one of our local stores where we do our grocery shopping.
Lucky for me Grant came so I didn't have to do it all alone and it also was not very crowded.

Earler in the day I got a little down because I realized that I am currently (with my new job) making less money a month than it takes to live per month.  Thankfully Grant reminded me that this job is about getting experience not about making lots of money.   So with that in mind I am going to get as much as I can out of the job and then I am going to get a job where I can afford to live.

I should be happy that I have a job at all and that I am alive when I think about the poor people in Christchurch.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...