Thursday, March 10, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

 I am sure I have already worn this outfit before, but here it is again.
After work today I picked up the fish that my dad had caught a week or so ago.
All the fish is smoked and there is a lot of it =)
We plan to give some of it away and freeze the rest.

Awkward
  • Finding a dead fish in your wheel well after 2 weeks of driving (apparently there were some guys upset at the local surf spot)-Grant
  • Smashing my pointer finger in the car door and having to drill through the nail to release the pressure-Shannon
  • Charlie Sheen 20 /20 show
Awesome
  • Getting tons of free smoked fish
  • Going surfing -Grant
  • Altering a sweater and making a skirt where they both turned out great
  • And again Charlie Sheen 20/20 Show (awesome)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got the fish. I wish I were there with you to enjoy some of it.

When you picked it up, were you able to get a quick tour through Joe Crowther's foundry?

Love ya'...

DAD

beeswax said...

Your freezer will look like ours now. I've never had fish sausage, interesting....
Can't wait to see the skirt and sweater.
Love MOM

The Zoomy's... said...

OMG I lost a ready to roast chicken in the wheel well after getting a flat tyre after doin' the groceries. It took ages for it to start to stink being in double plastic bags, but when it did... YUCK!!!

You lucky thing having all that fish!!

I can't wait to see the skirt and sweater too!!

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...