Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Frustration

Today was a nice clear sunny day that was filled with frustration.
Started with so much traffic to get to work and ended with me sitting in a heap of frustration over blogs.
Don't get me wrong today was a fine day and I was happy throughout but honestly I get so frustrated sometimes.  I was trying to do some HTML codes on my blog and could not figure it out so I finally gave up.

I walked down to the bottom of our backyard to take these pictures and honestly I should have just got in that hammock and stayed there rather than get frustrated over my blog hahaha.
Tomorrow is a new day =) and I feel lucky to be alive.
(especially considering what is happening in Japan)

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Your little river looks so peaceful and calm. Go there often when you need a break. I know your frustration with the website. Sometimes you just have to give up. It's not worth the high blood pressure it causes. It's just a flippen blog, all for fun, keep it fun....
Love You, MOM

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Don't give up. Your blog is great:)

And I feel ya on the traffic thing. Life would be so much easier if we could just teleport.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...