Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bolliwood

What I wore
Last night we went out with Tom, Alina, and a girl that I have made friends with at work.
We went to a really yummy Indian place for dinner called Bolliwood on Ponsonby Rd.
I got the chicken Korma and it was delicious!  After dinner we walked the streets for a bar that had music and people.  It took a little while but we finally found a fun place.  We did a little dancing but everyone had to leave early to catch the bus home.  I was happy to go because I didn't want to drink anymore especially after what happened last weekend (over drinking). 
Above I am wearing a dress bought in NZ
Leggings bought at Kohl's
Boots bought at Kohl's
The dress sash I put in my hair as a head band and used a different belt.

I thought the picture of the day should be what I worked on all day yesterday.
A drawing for my blog header.  It turned out exactly how I wanted.
Although I could have spent more time on the drawing to make it perfect but I purposely wanted it to look like a sketch type drawing not a photo. 

Today's To Do List
  • Grocery shopping = Boo
  • Switching my clothes out from summer to Fall = yay
  • Cleaning the house up = Boo
  • Working on some art = Yay
Best to start now, Happy Weekend =)

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the outfit! And the header looks sooo good! Perfect fit for your blog =)

The Zoomy's... said...

The new header is definately perfect for your blog!!

I've been slowly going through my wardrobe and selling stuff on TM, more last winters stuff (no one really wants to buy summery things at the mo) so I can buy some more. It's amazing what people pay for some things!!

Have a great Sunday!!
Mel

Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo,

How about combining your artistic talents and training with your newfound passion for fashion and forge a career as a clothing designer?

Love ya'...

DAD

Monique Zuman said...

Love this look!!!

Check out my blog!

misszuman.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Such a cute look! Mixing blue and black definitely works when the blue is this bright! Great remixing of the belt too, I tried this but all of my dress belts are attached :P

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

My Heart Blogged said...

I really like the drawing. I love hand written, and drawn banners.
My Heart Blogged

Tina Martin said...

Visiting from FTLOB.

Work it girl!

Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

The Black and Blue really does make a Bold Color statement!

Please visit me here and see how a 49 year old does Color Blocking! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/04/color-blocking-two-ways-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/
The Chief Blonde!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...