Monday, March 7, 2011

Cold and Hot

This morning when I left for work it was really cold, so I was wearing this and a sweater.
By the time I got to work it had really heated up, and a guy at work said "you look like your dressed for winter, I'd hate to see what you wear when its winter."  hahahaha I wear about twenty layers!
I think of this look as a safari type outfit.

Last night after we dropped my dad at the airport we had Grant's dad over for dinner.  Because we were so tired last night this is what I came home from work to.
One day we will have a dishwasher but until then I am the dishwasher!
Scrub a dub! Not easy with my severely bruised finger.

Now that the 30 for 30 Outfit challenge is over I have decided that I want a few items that would mix into the clothes I already have.  I want a skinny belt, or just more belts in general.  I want some boots that lace up that you can wear with pants or skirts and I want to try to alter some of my clothes that I don't wear now because they don't fit properly.  So in the next few weeks I will be hitting up some second hand stores and sewing.

My dad made it home safely today back to CA.  We will miss having him around!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...