Monday, March 28, 2011

A Cut Above

Today after work I got my hair cut.
I know it looks the same hahaha it was more of a hair trim.
My friend Mel cuts my hair so it was great to see her and little Ruby (her daughter).
Thanks Mel for the Great cut.

Above is a picture on my way home from Mel's house, they live in the country.
I think this outfit would look better with taller shoes, but where I work tall shoes are just too much.

Crazy Shirt = Golf Punk (NZ)
Stretch pants = American Apparel
Cheap Shoes = The Warehouse (NZ)

Tomorrow I will have a tutorial on a skirt that I made.

3 comments:

Renee B. said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog lady!!! I love your style, it's so fun! And those shoes in this post are amazing!
Can't wait to catch up on your past posts!!!!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

That shirt is AWESOME! I love the length and the 80's but not TOO 80's look of it!

Kristine said...

You look awesome!! Love the shirt and the length on you!! Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...