Friday, March 25, 2011

New Header

Yesterday I started thinking about my blog and I realized the header I had just didn't seem to fit the theme of the blog.  For one it was too small and did not fit on the screen properly and it was two pictures of me.  I think there are enough pictures of me on the blog already without putting 2 more on the header, sooo I came up with something new.

I decided I would do a drawing for the header because I am an artist after all.  As you can see above I decided on a margarita, some high heels and my hand drawing the heels.

The margarita stands for the fun and party stories on my blog and it is my favorite drink!
The high heels stand for the stories about fashion and clothes, that I am really into right now, and of course the hand with a pencil shows how I love to draw, how I am an artist and how I am always creating.

I am happy with the way it turned out although I might have to make to still do a few tweaks here and there.

Going out for a few drinks tonight with some friend so I should have a good story and outfit picture tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new header. You go girl.

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...