Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Big Question?

Friday night we went to my friends Alina and Tom's new house.
I wore the above outfit to work but instead of the boots I wore sandals.

Like I said in the last blog post all day Saturday I was sick from Friday night.
I thought I was going to die.  I did nothing but sleep and get sick the entire day!
I will not be drinking for a long time!

On Sunday my camera went on a mini vacation/surf trip to Raglan.
Of course Grant went as well to take all the pictures.
I stayed home and caught up on all sorts of house related tasks.

I found enough time to buy some new very cheap shoes, and bake a cake.

Question of the day???
What do you guys think of the black knee high socks?
Yes or No
Good or Bad
Maybe just not this outfit?
Help a sister out!
(also below are the new shoes)
above is how I wore the outfit today and below was me trying it on
(maybe with a shoe with more of a heel?)
I just don't know.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Personally I just like knee-highs for warmth, under boots. I think they'd be better with a heel though, something strappy. Love the first look with socks&boots!

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

beeswax said...

I like the top picture with the socks showing over the boots, but I think that the mini skirt is out, more for summer and casual, not work. The other dress length is much nicer. Like Sam suggested, try the knee hi's with heels. Good for you trying all these different outfits.

Anonymous said...

I like the socks. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better following your close brush with death by drink.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...