Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Unexpected Ball Game


After work today I came home and got all ready to go on a walk around the block ( I have been trying to exercise more, 2 days in a row so far, Go ME).  I decided to talk to my mom on skype really fast because I thought there wouldn't be time when I got back.  Well there was one problem after the next with skype that delayed me, and it turned out to be a good thing because Grant called and said some friends were going to play volleyball.

We went to a near by park and set up our volleyball net and played.  I am so horrible at organized sports its not even funny hahhaha.  Lets say I think I got one serve over the net out of 10 or so times and I probably only hit the ball over the net about 4 times.  Most of the time I missed the ball altogether or sent it flying in a crazy direction.  At least I got a little bit of exercise and time outside.

The game ended up being a lot of fun and I am happy I tried playing even though I probably didn't help our team out any hahhahaa.


I also got to enjoy a pretty sunset.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Team Torrens.

Glad to hear you got some serious exercise.

Love ya'...

DAD

beeswax said...

If your headset mysteriously starts working, you know that some serious higher power was directing your movements. You know what I mean, jelly bean.
Love MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...