Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yack

THE WEEKEND
  • Friday night we went to Alina and Tom's new house for some drinks
  • I ended up staying the night because I drank too much didn't eat enough
  • Saturday I was soooo super super sick (hence the blog title)
  • I got sick all day long from the moment I woke up till night time
  • I thought I was going to die!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!
  • I have never been that sick
  • Sunday woke up feeling a little better
  • Happy I am alive

A few days ago I finished a water color check it out on my Cool Custom Car Art site.

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Yakity-Yak, don't barf back!!!
When will you learn???? Never!!!
I know how you feel, sorry to say.
Love you, MOM

The Zoomy's... said...

We never learn!!
And unfortunately the older you get the worse the hangovers get!!

Was wine responsible??

Take care
Mel

beeswax said...

I do believe you had a migraine headache. Your symptoms were classic, knife pain in the eye, constant barfing til you barf up blood. You need to never drink wine again.
Drink beer.
Love your Momma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...