Sunday, April 17, 2011

Art Excitement

I have been working on these cute little paintings that I will be selling on my Etsy account very soon.
My plan is to sell prints of the images, the only problem is I will have to get them to my mom before I can list them, so it might take a little while.

My outfit today is a little crazy.
This morning I slept through my alarm which meant I woke up 30 minutes late!
When I went to put my outfit on I realized the belt I had picked out didn't work, so I grabbed the vest, yikes!
Crazy combo? YES!

Monday Over!

3 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

I think it works! good look on the go!

Monique said...

Love the vest!
Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

beeswax said...

Love the little art paintings. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...