Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Blues vs. NSW

Last night we met up with Tom and Alina and went to the Rugby game.
Auckland won YAY!
Grant is the only person really watching the game hahahhaa.

We had a great time.
I ordered a hot dog and I must say I did not get what I was expecting!  It was so gross I only took one bite and Grant ate the rest yuck!!!
That was the first time since I have been in NZ that I ordered food expecting one thing and getting another.

After the game we went to a Mexican food place in Kingsland for drinks and snacks.



Here is one of the shoe paintings I have been working on.
So far I have 5 paintings that I will be sell prints of on etsy. 

I have also started a new project of painting some cute perfume bottles which will also be on Etsy soon!
Happy Weekend

2 comments:

Anna said...

You really are an inspiration with all of your ambitious projects, thoughts and ideas. Best of luck with the Etsy shop. Oh, and was the "hot dog" like a breaded sausage?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember, but when we went to Western Springs Speedway, some of the food shops were advertising "American Hot Dogs". That should tell you that there's a difference. I made the mistake of ordering a Kiwi Hot Dog many years ago, and will not make that mistake again.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...