Thursday, March 31, 2011

Buns Away

Yesterday Grant went surfing and needed my camera (we only have one to share)
so he took the picture of the day, and what a picture! Wish I was there to see this sunset!

Today's picture is of my hair.
The sock bun!
Its it where you twist your hair around a sock to make a bun.
I might do a separate post about this, which is pretty much copied from a blog I saw called

Today I wore a tank that I thought was too revealing over a t-shirt.
I love to layer clothes that are inappropriate for work over clothes that are appropriate, simple fix. 
skinny jeans = Glassons (NZ brand)
Boots = Thrifted
T-shirt = H&M


Awkward
  • Today someone at work told me my shirt was tucked into my pants in the back and that it is good it wasn't a skirt.
  • At work someone tried to play an April fools joke on my friend by putting salt in her coffee but I told her before she drank it, I am sorry but salt in coffee is not really an April fools joke.
  • Trying to carry too many folders at once and because I could not see over them I slammed into the door way and bounced off slamming into the door, dropping one and having the door come swinging out and hit me.
  • Asking my boyfriend what was awesome and awkward for him during the week and having him say "nothing" so obviously living and hanging out with me is not awesome ahhahahaa
Awesome
  • Its Friday in NZ
  • I am going out with a friend tonight for a few drinks
  • Getting to work on some art this weekend

4 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

OMG!! How did you do that with all your hair... and a sock??

have a fun time tonight and a great weekend!!

Take care
Mel

beeswax said...

Your outfit is really cute, so is the bun.
Love you, MOM

Monique Zuman said...

The bun looks really pretty!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Shellsea said...

Hiya, I'm a new follower. Just found your blog today. Can't wait to read more.

The bun came out really nice.

shellseaoberski.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...