Thursday, March 31, 2011

Excellent Thrift Finds

A few weeks ago last week I went thrifting after work.
Time flies when you don't pay attention!
Anyhow I found some great bargains that I will be adding into my fall/winter wardrobe.
Sleeveless sweater vest = $5
I will be able to wear this quite a lot I am guessing.
Over long sleeved shirts and dresses.

Short sleeved turtle neck sweater = $10
This will look great with pants, skirts, and over dresses.
The good thing is the sweater being black and white it matches everything.

Long sleeved button up collar shirt = $5
At first I thought I would cut off the sleeved but my mom and cousin talked me out of it.
They pointed out that I can roll the sleeves and make it look much more stylish.
This could be worn with a belt and stretchy pants, or tied up over a dress, anything really.

Grey sweater dress = $9
On this dress the straps will need to be taken in, but besides that its perfect.
This could be worn will all different color shirts and tights underneath.

And finally
Crazy print silky type skirt = $15
Now this seems a little pricey but besides the fact that it needs a few buttons replaced it is in great condition and it is made really well so I thought if I bought it new it would be 4 times the price.
I can't wait to pair this skirt with all sorts of crazy shirts and colored tights.

Thank god for spell check or sleeve and stretchy would be spelt wrong 50 times!

3 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

looks like some great finds! Can't wait to see what you pair them with.

The Zoomy's... said...

I bought a black woollen vest this week too... $3 Red Cross Store bargain.

Hard to think about winter at the mo with the days being so awesome!!... although I have just heard it snowed in Fostoria, Ohio last night, that's our first stop, we'll be there Wednesday. Best go find my winter clothes quick smart!!

Have a super Friday!!
Mel

Deals and Dishes said...

I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...