Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Explaining

I thought I would do some explaining about my blog.  There is no reason for this explanation except for the fact that I feel like it hahaha.

My blog started in 2008 when I moved from CA to New Zealand and wanted to document everything I experienced and wanted my family to see what I was up to while living away from home.

Now since I have been living in NZ for 3 years (next month) my blog has started to change, I no longer talk about every tedious little thing I do, and that is mainly because it is no longer new, different, or interesting.
In other words I am use to living in New Zealand, its not a bad thing, its just no longer something to write about.

Sooo where am I going with this? I don't even know? oh yeah, I guess what I am trying to say is my blog has evolved into something new.  It is still about me, but it is more about what I am doing rather than what I am experiencing.

I hope I have not lost any readers by posting pictures of what I wear each day, and recipes I am making, and that sort of stuff.  My plan is to write about what I get up to, cute outfits I am able to put together, yummy food I make, the art that I create, and anything funny and or interesting that happens during each day.

I hope I am able to entertain you!


One tedious detail I forgot to mention : I went to the grocery store yesterday and the check out clerk opens my carton of 12 eggs and touches every single one!  I watched her wondering WHAT IS SHE DOING?
Was she counting the eggs (they are clearly marked 12)?  It was so weird and really funny.  I told Grant what happened and he didn't even say anything?  I started thinking is this normal? 
I don't think so!

4 comments:

Anna said...

It's natural progression. I think it's time you become a fashion stylist, fashion designer...you've got the art talent to back it up. :)

Anonymous said...

You definitely entertain me.

Love ya'...

DAD

Lacey said...

That is totally weird hahah! Maybe she has egg OCD

questforfashionsense said...

Hahaha, um...maybe she wanted to make sure that none of the eggs were broken?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...