Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FOUND IT!

Today I am wearing a thrifted shirt and the necklace I made.
I got home from work, took these pictures, came back in the house, took off my necklace...

The necklace got caught on my earring that Grant gave me for my birthday 2 years ago and it went flying out of my ear.  I found the back and could not find the diamond part!  I looked high and low for about 40 minutes and finally I called my mom to tell her, then I got up to get a flash light and I FOUND IT!
YAY!

I wasted so much time looking for the earring!

Last night we went to the comedy club in town with a group of friends and we had a really good time.
I love watching comedians, it is great to laugh really hard!

5 comments:

beeswax said...

Where's the grass? all I see are leaves.
Cute outfit, the red belt and beads sure does spiff it up.
I'm so happy you found your earring.
Love you!

Modest Fashion Sense said...

Can't go wrong with stripes! How fabulous :) Thanks for sharing on THrifted Thursday!

Monique said...

Loving this outfit honey!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Little Lovables said...

so cute, love the cut of the pants with that top!

Piril Maria said...

Nice outfit. Wonderful colors.




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...