Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Refashioning

Over the weekend I decided to work on the big pile of clothes I had set aside to alter.
My mom had given me this green shirt about a year ago and I have never worn it because it was too big and looked like pjs.  So I decided I should try to take the shirt in and see if it would look better.

Turned out the shirt still looked like pjs!  So I put it in the bag for the good will, apparently not everything can be reworked!

 Below is a skirt that I bought at the thrift store.  It wasn't until I tried it on with a top that I realized it is a weird length, so I decided to hem it.
Here is the skirt after, looks much better. 
Hope everyone is having a good hump day!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Great job on the altering - I love how the skirt turned out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...