Thursday, April 14, 2011

Repeat

Do you ever feel like you live on repeat?
Well Monday thru Friday I pretty much live on repeat.
The crazy thing is I have realized so do other people!
When I drive to work I see the same people standing at the bus stop and the same people driving in front of me and behind me.
(maybe I should stop picking my nose JK)
As I drove home in my zombie mode I noticed the same lady walking up the hill like she does everyday at the same time.  I also noticed the same kids sitting in the side walk in front of, I assume his house leaning against his back pack.

Not really sure what I am getting at here, but if it wasn't for the weekend I think we would all go insane! 
Casual Friday Outfit

Today is Grant's 29th birthday and we are going out!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!!!!

Life is routine, this way we know what to do and where to go. It works well when you get older.

Love you,
MOM

Anonymous said...

If it weren't for routine, I'd go crazy!

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...