Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Countdown

Yesterday I got a package!
In the mail!
I never get mail, so it was very exciting.
The package came from my mom and included candy and about 5 new, really cute tops.
Apparently she got a really good deal on all the clothes and said that the postage ended up costing more than everything in the box.

Today was really cool and rainy.
Thankfully the rain slowed so I could go out and take some pictures.



Who is excited about the royal wedding?
I am soooo excited I am going to dress up like a bride and watch from 5pm till 12 when it ends!
Just kidding, but it will be good entertainment.
I wonder what Kate and William are doing the night before the big day? Makes you wonder.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

This made me laugh because I just emailed you commenting on my Grandma's news from NZ about the royal wedding and you are talking about it too :) My Mum still has the huge special edition OK magazine of Charles and Diana's wedding - she brought it to the states when we moved here! Enjoy watching (I'll be watching here too :)

The Zoomy's... said...

Postage can be so expensive huh?? Remember if there is anything of a larger size (not too big) that you want from your Mom, we're bringing the RV to NZ back soon.

Haha, I bet the royals don't get on the booze like we do!!!

Trying to keep updated but all of us,except Jack have had a really nasty tummy bug... not very pleasant!!

Take care
Mel

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the blog love. I totally feel ya on the royal wedding, btw. I can't wait to see the dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...