Monday, April 4, 2011

Totally Tuesday!

I have decided that Tuesday is the worst day of the week and below are my reasons.
  • It is the second day of the week so its not like you are starting new
  • There are still 3 days left till the weekend
    and
  • For some reason everything seems to drag along on Tuesdays
One good thing on a Tuesday is sometimes we go out for dinner at a 2 meals for the price of one place
I hope that we go tonight.
While I set up the camera and ran to pose before the timer went off I slipped in the wet leaves,
the second time I ran to take the next picture I slipped on the wet moss covered step.
This means one thing, Winter is on its way to NZ!

Clothes
Shirt = Kohl's
Skirt = H&M
Belt = new gift from my mom
Jean Jacket = Thrift store
Shoes = Cheap from Warehouse (NZ store)
Yesterday and today I realized I have got to start watching the weather.
Yesterday it was hot and I wore pants, boots, and a sweater, today it was really cold and look I am wearing a skirt and t shirt!  When will I get it right?

I have started reading The Help.
So far I am finding it pretty interesting and not my normal "type" of book.
Hope everyone has had a good Tuesday in NZ and Monday in the USA!

I was featured on a blog!
Check them out =)


3 comments:

Laura said...

I really love your blue on blue look here! Cute skirt, too.

I am brand new to your blog (found through Inspiration Monday) so I don't know if you have already done this, but I would love to hear your take on how fashion is different in the US and NZ!

Lacey said...

I just heard about The Help, was thinking about buying it. Let me know how you like it!

Cool feature on that blog woo hoo!

Michelle said...

You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...