Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday night we went to a poker night at Alina and Tom's house.
The original plan was Alina and I would go out to town and the guys would play poker.

That is not how the night went hahha, us girls decided it was too late to head into town and make it worth the trip so we ended up annoying the guys by trying to watch a really quite movie (insisting they were quiet) and using a placemat to be silly.




Saturday I ended up staying home all day working on some art.
Below is a peak into what I will be adding to my Etsy store very soon.

Sunday night we went out to dinner to Indian food.
Red lip stick
I have such a hard time wearing lipstick!
The whole time I have it on I am thinking when can I get this stuff off! hahahahhaha 
Look at all the leaves!  Fall is Here awwwwww 

This morning there were some awesome clouds on the way to work.

7 comments:

beeswax said...

DO NOT CLICK ON THE FIRST COMMENTER. IT LOOKS LIKE A HACKER!!!!

KATHY/MOM

Missy said...

It is ALWAYS a good time to pose with random objects!!! I love going to new quirky places filled with new things to pose with!

Just stopping by from FTLOB!

TexaGermaNadian said...

Too funny! I love random silly nights like that :)
Stopped over from FTLOB!
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

TexaGermaNadian said...

Also, loving your mom's comment above, too funny!

Gertrude said...

The placemats pictures are so funny! Looks like a great weekend :) xo

Ada said...

Just found you from FTLOB. It's interesting to see someone on the other side of the world. Weird to think you're in the midst of fall, while we're still trying to shake off winter here. It looks like you had fun with placemats, at first I thought those might be what you used for a poker face. Haha. Love your mom's comment up there too. Good to have someone watching your back!

JaninaCakes said...

Great artwork. <3, new follower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...