Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where is the Money Monday

Monday Monday Monday
In case you didn't know its Monday
Yuck
Today I wore 2 thrifted items! The checkered shirt and the black vest.
I have now worn the checkered shirt 3 different ways, pretty good!


I was just thinking about how when I was young and in school I always said, "I can't wait to be an adult and not have to do home work when I get home".  Turns out that when your an adult there are a million other thing you have to do after you work all day.
Like: Laundry
Grocery Shopping
Putting away the Shopping
Cleaning all the dishes
Paying bills
and the list goes on and on

So now I am thinking maybe homework wasn't so bad after all ahhahahahah
But still you couldn't pay me to go back to school
University yes but school no!


Yesterday I said, "this coming up week I am going to try hard not to eat sweets and desert each night"
 Then I made a pie
hahhaha LOL I crack myself up!
Didn't win the lotto
Maybe next time.

4 comments:

learn oil painting said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

The Zoomy's... said...

I said to myself this morning 'I am not going to eat bread or potatoes', that will probably last 'til lunch!!! So hard up here trying all the new foods & drinks. I am so bloated already!!!

Take care
Mel

Lacey said...

Cute outfit! That's so funny about the pie. I tell myself everyday I'm not gonna eat all the junk food that I end up eating everynight haha.

Little Lovables said...

Super cute outfit! Really though, I would much rather do housework than homework (well, some homework was kind of fun!)

and, there is always a good time for pie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...