Monday, May 30, 2011

3 Years

As I was driving to work today I started thinking, its been 3 years since I first moved to New Zealand.
 (first post ever)
May 23, 2008 I got on a plane, while crying a lot, and flew to NZ.  I didn't know what to expect or how it would go.  I truly wondered if I would ever stop crying.

So much has changed since first moving here, I am a completely different person.  Before moving here I really didn't have much confidence in my self and I would have considered myself someone who didn't like change in life.

Once I arrived and started living in NZ I realized quite a lot about myself, I actually do like change!
I realized I can live without my family and friends (although I miss them everyday) and I can live without all the material things that I had in my room back in CA.  I also realized that when it comes to meeting new people you really have to put yourself out there and try, same philosophy for getting a job and a place to live.

SO now that I am planning on moving back to the USA, I know there is nothing to worry about.  I just need to remember if I can move to a new country and find a job, place to live, and friends, I can do the same thing when I move home.


4 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

You are the kind of person, so generous and friendly and bubbly and smiley who will be absolutely fine and happy wherever you go and whatever you do.

Take care
mel

Natalia Lynn said...

Wow that is great, you are moving back? Where are you moving? Good for you, I think once you do it, you realize you like it!

Yannie said...

Me too I want a transformation of myself... I want to go to other place for me to easily change the way I am now.... I love me, but I need to change for the better.

I stumbled you, my post is Moles Linked to Delayed Ageing

Keenly Kristin said...

Hi!! Good luck with the move...although it doesn't sound like you need it!

Thanks for stopping by...stumbling you back!!

Kristin :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...