Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Yesterday I wore this and I would put it into the FAIL category!
I bought this dress at a thrift store and decided that I would wear it with tights and a shirt because it is cold out.  Well I get to work and see there is a hole in the back of the dress.

The good thing is I felt the dress was too long anyways so I am going to hem it, which will cover the hole


Today I wore my new shirt from my mom.

Looking at these pictures I have realized that I need to trim my bangs because they are out of control.


Today is Cinco de Mayo and I wish we were going out, but I think we will stay home.
The fact is that in NZ no one really celebrates the event, so I guess I am not missing anything by not going out.  I do think back to when I was in College and all the fun we had going out on Cinco de Mayo...

1 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Don't you hate it when you score a fantastic bargain and it has a hole!!! I bought an awesome v-neck cashmere jersey and yep, it had a hole on the back over the shoulder area. I wasn't too happy!! I went round more 2nd hand shops and found a black lace tank top and cut the back from the front and stitched the back to the back of the jersey. It actually looks really funky!! I'll show you next time I see you.

Take it easy with those bangs!! I'm back on the 15th, if you can wait that long...

We're off to Lego Land today...

Take care,
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...