Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Hangover 2 Review

Last night we went to see the Hangover 2.
I must say I was a little disappointed.  I guess I heard from a lot of reviews, people on the radio and TV saying that the second movie was better than the first!
Going into the movie thinking this is going to be funnier than the first movie was probably not a good idea.
I won't give anything away in case you are going to see the movie, but lets just say imagine the exact plot and characters from the first movie but instead of being in Vegas they are in Bangkok.

The jokes were not as funny as the first movie and everything that happened was very predictable.
I guess I should have expected that the second movie would not be as good as the first, but I thought they might go out on a limb and really change it up, but sadly that did not happen.

Don't get me wrong the movie was still entertaining!
After the movie we went out for a few drinks.
All in all it was a fun night =)


On Monday USA time I am doing my first GIVEAWAY!

Over at Vintage Wanna Bee I am giving away one print from my Etsy store.

I am really excited about the giveaway, it should be fun to see how many people are interested in my art.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...