Thursday, May 19, 2011

NEWS Big Big NEWS!!!

I have been holding in this information for a long time and the more I think about it the more I want to tell everyone.  Soooo I have decided that I am just going to say it!

We are moving from NZ to the USA this year! 

We do not know when it will actually happen, but I can say it will be sooner than later!

I have already started selling some of the stuff we don't need.
Moving to a different country is a big big deal so there will be a lot of adjusting even if it is the country that I am from.

Here is a list of thoughts that are constantly floating around in my head:
  • Start selling everything that we don't need to use
  • Don't buy anything new (even clothes because you will have to get rid of it)
  • Find a way to fit a whole life into 4 bags that can be checked on an air plane
  • Look for affordable flights
  • Find a way to save money for the moving
When we get to CA there will be even more changes
Jobs, houses, and much much more!
EXCITING!!!!!

4 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

YAY!!! It's so exciting for you and Grant!! We really wish you every happiness, but will miss you alot. You SO better keep in touch!!

Be happy =0)
Mel

Lacey said...

We are super excited over here for your arrival! Brandon can't wait to show Grant around. I'll be here to help with anything I can when you get here, can't wait to go shopping for house stuff too!

Anonymous said...

:((( Sad news.
If you are trying to get rid of the BIG mirror I can offer my help and some money.
Alina

Tina Martin said...

Hi Shannon...love your blog as well. I'm following you on GFC!

http://ibetterfindyourlove.blogspot.com/

Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...