Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Windy Wednesday

Its actually not super windy, but I started thinking I might use double W's on Wednesdays.
Pretty clever!

So today was pretty much like any other work day.
Drive to work, work, drive home.
One exciting thing, Grant did the shopping!  He only forgot cheese, granola bars, got the wrong yogurt and the wrong cereal, but at least I didn't have to do it and it won't kill me to eat things I don't really love.
Above is me on my way out to the car. 

Above is my car.
Your my boy blue!

I am almost done reading this book, Twenty Times a Lady.
I would have to say this book was entertaining, but seemed to have the same story line that hundreds of other books have.  I did laugh a few times but other than that it wasn't excellent.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Hey Shanon,

Cute mirror!!
I guess I better hurry up and read the books I've borrowed from you!!

Take care and see you tomorrow!!
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...