Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Big News

Our immigration papers finally came back and we have been approved!!!

We are moving to the USA on August 7th!

We are really excited =)


This whole week so far I have been at work while everyone else is in Australia in training courses for a new software we are getting.
So you might think hmmm I wonder what Shannon does at work when there is no one there?
Of course, take pictures of my outfits hahahhah!
No I really have been working hard, I just took a few minutes to take these since the lighting was so good.


Now I no longer have to be stressed...until we move!

12 comments:

beeswax said...

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, kiddo. I've put a big gold star in my calendar for August 7th. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that you and Grant have worked your way through this difficult and arduous process, and will be joining your mother and me and the rest of your extended family here in So Cal soon.

Love ya'...

DAD

Mrs. C said...

Congrats! I've ot some fun marriage advice posted today!

www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

The Jimenez Family said...

you cant leave yet, i havent finished reading all your old blogs about NZ!! ;) haha i have a lot of catching up to do! however, congrats on the big move!

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

Congratulations! Love your outfit, super cute!

The Zoomy's... said...

YYYAAAAYYYYYY alright!!! I bet that big ol' ball of stress is alot smaller now!! Things will happen so fast now, before you know it you'll be on board that 12 hour flight home. Hope you're celebrating (it's Thursday... I may have to have a drink... cheers!!!)

Mel

Jamie said...

Cute boots! And for sure, what ELSE would you do in that big ol' empty office when you're all alone!? :0)

Rainbow Bekah said...

You go girl! Way to make use of your down time, I say! :0)

No Model Lady said...

Woohoo!!

Courtney and Heather said...

Congrats on the move! Cute outfit!

~Courtney~

love2sisters.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

yayyyyyyy!!! Im sooo excited!! I knew you guys would get approved!!! I cant wait to see you again!! So time to plan the wedding!!

momstheword said...

Congratulations, that's exciting! Moving is stressful, as you said, but it's also exciting. Love the outfit, especially the checked shirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...