Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blogger Comment Pop Up Window

First off, if you don't have a blog then this post probably will not apply to you, Sorry!
I know I don't have a lot of followers on this blog, but I hope this goes out to a few people who will change their blogger comment format.

If you have a blogger blog please please please change your comment format.

This is extremely easy!

All you have to do it
  1. go to your dashboard
  2. click design
  3. click the settings tab
  4. click the comments option
  5. under the option Comment Form Placement click pop-up window
  6. at the bottom of the page click save settings
Yes it is that easy.
This will make it so much easier for everyone to leave comments on your blog and I am not sure if anyone has noticed blogger is having a problem with their normal comment format where it makes you sign in a thousand times and never leaves the comment!  By changing it to the pop - up format all the comment problems are solved!

I beg you, give it a try, that way I can leave you a comment =)

5 comments:

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Stumbled you! My link is http://www.mamamommymom.com/2011/05/pan-seared-chicken-with-honey-mustard.html

Jamie @ http://www.mamamommymom.com

beeswax said...

Shannon, Thanks for the good information, I did it. Very easy. You're a good Blogger helper.

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

I NOTICED THAT TOO! I thought it was just me LOL! And it happened after a very LENGTHY and FUNNY comment ... and when it disappeared I just said "@#$%! I can't be funny again!" and walked away. LOL I just made sure my settings were on pop up ;)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I ended up changing my blog comments for this reason too. This is a good thing to share.

Jessi said...

I totally thought I was the only one having trouble with that!! I just gave up trying to comment on other's blogs, which totally sucks. I hope more people change their comment format :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...