Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crazy Car Day

Today was a little crazy!
I left for work and as I was driving about 3 minutes away from my house my check engine light came on!
I pulled over and called Grant to say what was happening and that I didn't feel safe driving the car.
I went home and as I parked the car died.
I took our other car to work and called a car guy.
Turns out the alternator has broken.

Grant and I drove the car to the shop by charging the battery, driving 5 minutes, stopping and charging it again, driving again.  We had to charge it 3 times, but we finally got the car there.  I was not about to pay $80 to get it towed.
I hope this is the last problem with my car before we move, I really can't afford any more car "situations" .
Winter




Summer


Turning a summer
outfit into a winter one. Just add layers! Many Layers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that your car only has to last another month!

Love ya'...

DAD

No Model Lady said...

Don't you love clothes that make transition easy! Love the hood, so fun!

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

I love wearing dresses in winter. Boots, leggings, a sweater - voila!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...