Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Lazy Rainy Day

We have not left the house on this lazy rainy Saturday.  The day was spent mostly doing nothing, but I did finish all the immigration paper work, and was able to work on some painting and a fashion sketch!
Tomorrow I plan to go to a small craft fair and hopefully finish my water color and start a new one!
At least that is the goal...


I decided to do a sketch while watching tv, its not the best but I have not done many fashion sketches, at least not for a long time!

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Cute drawing. Grant looks like he's in the nuthouse.

Sara said...

That's a great sketch! You're talented.

I stumbled you. My post is http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/2011/05/jane-jones-worst-vampire-ever.html

Flor said...

Wow your sketch is awesome! Love the detail in it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...