Monday, June 13, 2011

Mexicali

Sunday
We went to Mel's to get Grants hair cut, to give her some clothes and a mirror we are getting rid of, and to have a visit.  The hair cut came out awesome!

Little Ruby is so cute! 
I kept saying "say cheese" and she would make the biggest smile =)

Cheeeeeese


Here is Grant's new hair cut and Ruby trying to escape from her chair.

On our way home from Mel's we decided we were hungry so we would stop at a Mexican place.
We tried to go to the Mexicali Fresh in New Market but it was way to crazy so we ended up at the water front.  The margaritas there were actually really good!
On our way home we realized we wanted more we we bought some tequila. 

It was a fun weekend.

Today I wore this to work.
I am getting a little lazy when it comes to making cute outfits.
My go to look is jeans and boots and sweaters. 

6 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

It was great to see you and Grant too Shannon!! And thank you so much for all my goodies!!! Haha, I shouldn't have tried to hide so you wouldn't get me in that photo...

Take care
Mel

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I think your outfit is cute and chic. Sometimes jeans and sweaters are just the perfect thing.

Sam said...

awwww! ruby is so cute! :) and you have such a clean, simple, chic look! i love it!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

You look great! I love those boots on you!

Sarah said...

You guys are a cute couple :D and your outfit is ADORABLE - I love the boots so, so much. Where did you get them?!

Jessi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment!

I like your look here. You can never go wrong with boots, jeans and a long sweater. I just wish I could wear a sweater right now! It's been 100 all week here in Texas :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...