Saturday, July 16, 2011

20 Day Challenge...Day ONE

I have decided to do the 20 Day Challenge.  You may be wondering why 20 days and not 30 like everyone else who does the 30 day challenge (or you might not be wondering that lol).  I have 20 days left in NZ so I am going to try to do a post for everyday that I have left here... we will see how it goes. =)

Day One - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

This is a picture of me from yesterday, but I look the same today...messy
My day was good, for a lazy Sunday.
I babysat last night so I slept in today till about 11am, later than I would have wanted to.
Grant and I made pan cakes for breakfast which was more like lunch time by the time we ate.
I then spent time on the computer talking to my mom and doing some research on etsy.
I have had a head ache all day so far, nothing is helping.
For a mid afternoon snack I had 2 cookies.
I have just printed some photos out that I plan on painting which I will be starting in about 10 minutes.
We are making stir fry for dinner and the rest of the night will be spent painting =)

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

Day 3 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Day 4 – A photo of yourself two years ago.

Day 5 – A song to match your mood.

Day 6 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

Day 7 – What’s in your makeup bag?

Day 8– A photograph of the town you live in.

Day 9 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

Day 10 – A photo of you and your family.

Day 11 – Another picture of yourself.

Day 12– Something you crave a lot.

Day 13 – The meaning behind your blog name.

Day 14 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

Day 15 – 15 facts about you.

Day 16 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.

Day 17 – What’s in your purse?

Day 18– A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.

Day 19 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Day 20 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

3 comments:

Life as Leah said...

What a neat idea!!

The Zoomy's... said...

I hope you didn't have a headache because we were late home Saturday night... I bet you mine was worse than yours (still here today!!).

Love your 20 day challenge idea!!

Your house is starting to look so empty, but that's a good thing right!!

Take care,
Mel

Renee B. said...

I love following along with your photos!!! You are super cute! :) And I think you should share those paintings when you are finished with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...