Saturday, July 23, 2011

Auckland...Day Eight

I am going to play a little numbers game!

  • 3 more days of work.
  • 6 more days of living where we are now
  • 15 more days till we are in California!

Day 8– A photograph of the town you live in.

I live in the beautiful city of Auckland New Zealand.
If you have never been to New Zealand then you are missing out.  It is one of the most beautiful places in the world.  When I first arrived here 3 years ago I was amazed everyday at the blue sky and how green the grass is.  The colors here a bright and crisp, probably the prettiest landscape and beaches I have ever seen.

Every time I tell someone here that I am moving back to CA they ask me why???
Then they ask won't you miss NZ?
My answer is yes of course I will miss the beauty and laid back nature of NZ, but not as much as I miss my friends and family who live in California nothing can replace the people you love!

2 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

I totally understand why you are moving back, and I'm not just talking about your family and friends...

Take care
Mel

Claire said...

yay that you're coming back to CA! it's the best place to live :) though i'm sure you will miss NZ very much!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...