Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 12

Day 12– Something you crave a lot.

Now this is a hard one! There is not much that I crave, but I would say if we are talking about food, I crave something sweet at the end of the night after dinner.  It doesn't have to be any certain thing but I do need something.  Maybe a cookie, or Chocolate, or ice cream but I almost always want to have something sweet!



The other thing I crave is hugs!
I love a real hug, not the fake kind where some one just taps you on the shoulder, but a real hug!


Today we are moving out of our house, only 10 days left in New Zealand!

3 comments:

Life After Marriage said...

good luck with the move! we move tomorrow morning so we feel your pain just a little:)

beeswax said...

There are huge hugs waiting for you at home.
10 more days. YAY!
Love you, MOM

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You must be getting so excited.

*Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...