Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 15

Day 15 – 15 facts about you.


Ok here we go!

  1. I was on the swim team and water polo team in high school (I was horrible at water polo)
  2. I have a super sense of smell ( I can smell things others can't... lucky?)
  3. I combine weird foods like cottage cheese and apple sauce
  4. I hate washing my make up off only to have to put more on!
  5. I have to floss my teeth, if I feel something in between my teeth it drives crazy
  6. I love reading, drawing, writing, and painting
  7. I can always find something to entertain myself with.. there is no such thing as I am bored!
  8. I don't really "get" facebook, but I have it anyways
  9. I love coming up with cute outfits to wear, but I find it very tiresome
  10. I love slap stick comedy, someone falling into a kid pool or people crashing into each other
  11. I love to travel, but it stresses me out at the same time
  12. I make lists for everything, shopping, ideas, to do, packing etc
  13. I must have everything organized and I hate miss placing things or losing stuff
  14. I can not read a book if there is some sort of background noise like tv or radio going on
  15. I find most shows on tv very annoying and would rather do something else than watch crap tv shows
Last night we went to a friends house warming party that got a little out of control and this afternoon I got some photos taken with a friend who is buffing up his photo portfolio, but those will become separate posts.
Happy Weekend

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...