Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Seven

Day 7 – What’s in your makeup bag?


Here is my beautiful make up bag that my mom got me from LANCOME!
I wear LANCOME mascara, eye shadow,blush and eyeliner.
I also have Neutrogena face make up and powder that I wear everyday.
I have LANCOME lipstick and gloss, but it is rare that I wear anything on my lips besides chapstick.

I love tweezerman! If there is nothing to do you can always pluck hairs from your face and eyebrows.



I love make up and getting all done up, but I equally like to be able to have a clear clean face!
I try to wear make up everyday that I go to work so I don't look like I just rolled out of bed, but the weekends when I am just at home and not partying, I like to give my face a make up "rest".

Happy Weekend

1 comments:

Catanya said...

Great selection of choices! And I love the Lancome bag! Can I ask for a review on the Neutrogena makeup?
XOXO
Catanya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...