Sunday, July 10, 2011

Engagement Photos

We got our engagement photos (I guess that is what we should call them) back!

I love them =)

Everyone who knows Grant and I knows how hard it is to get a good photo of us so I am super impressed our friend Tomas was able to get so many great photos.
About a week ago we went to Piha beach with Alina and Tomas and spent a while posing as if we are models.







I didn't put all of the pictures up because everyone is probably already bored of looking at us.
The one I really love of us we are using for our wedding invite so it will remain a secret until its posted out!

Our friend Tomas took all of these awesome photos of us.
Check out his website below!

6 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Awww, they're outstanding Shannon!! I bet you're both thrilled with them!! Love the t shirt Grant ;0)

Beautiful photos

Take care
Mel

kristenfjastad said...

aw they turned out SO good! i cant wait for you guys to get here!! i love the one of you giving him a piggy back ride..hes almost dragging on the floor hahaha

beeswax said...

I love the photos. Tomas is such a good photographer. Happy short engagement!

danagross said...

Love the pics Shannon. Can't wait for the wedding.

Jen said...

These are gorgeous photos, and you are so very pretty! Congratulations on your engagement, what a happy time! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Life as Leah said...

What a great-looking couple! I love the pictures-they're great shots but not too posed, which is hard to come by when it comes to engagement photos-you guys make it look so natural!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...