Thursday, July 14, 2011

Freaking Friday

Finally its Friday!
This work week really seemed to drag on.

The good thing is we did quite a lot each night this week.
Wednesday we met some friends at a bar for a quiz night (we came in third).
Thursday we went to a bar and met some friends for a birthday party.
All of Grant's friends feel we should have some sort of mock wedding here before we go.
I would do something but in all honestly I just do not have the energy to put together a party before we leave.

I am so focused on us moving and packing and ending everything here that it is hard to think about a party.
The good thing is one of our friends mentioned a party she might be having, so we can just go and say our good byes then. =)

What I wore last night. 
And yes we do have party flags hanging in our house, and no there is no party...lol

I added this photo because I know you love looking at me... just kidding! I actually tried some cat eyes.
What do you think?
Grant didn't even notice ahhahaha.

4 comments:

beeswax said...

Bewitched! eyes. Pretty. Enjoy your last month with all of your friends there. Everyone will just have to hop on a plane and come visit you guys here, once you get your own place (ha ha).
Love you so much,
MOM

The Zoomy's... said...

Love the eyes!! We'll be more than happy to jump on a plane and visit. Of course when you and Grant move 'cos we will probably want to spend some time with you both and you parents as well!!

See you soon
Mel

Sphinsa said...

Anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like Katey Sagal? Younger and prettier of course...but nice!!! http://aquaponicsinaction.blogspot.com/

The Sugar Mountain said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the cat eyes! Maybe you should do a tutorial as I suck at eye shadowing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...