Monday, July 4, 2011

Its Cold!

This is what I wore to work on Monday.
It was so cold that I left that scarf on all day.
I actually think I might be getting a little head cold because I have a sore throat.

Over the weekend Grant had asked if he could take the camera with him to go surfing.
I said that was fine.
I go to look at the picture and the only ones on there are 3 of himself at home hahhaha.

Why?

Anyhow I have been packing and getting rid of stuff we are not taking.
We have a 45kg (99 pound) box to send home and I am hoping that we can fit everything else into luggage to check on the plane with us.  There is so much to think about and do its a little over whelming.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

you only have a month of cold weather left! Grant cracks me up with his picture.

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

LOL! My husband did that once when he saw I was using his camera to take my WIW pics, I had quite the laugh when I saw his hand-on-hip picture mocking mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...