Saturday, July 2, 2011

Photo Time

Friday morning my window was frozen, so yes it was cold.
After work my friend Mel had a party to unveil a new car they have been working on.
It was a really fun party.
The kids had fun too. 
The car is amazing. 

After the party we headed to Grant's friend Jed's 30th birthday.
We ended up staying out late and I woke up super early to talk to my mom and my cousin Lacey on skype.
I am so lucky to have Lacey and my mom helping with all the wedding planning.
Lacey tried on dresses for me so I could get an idea of what I might want to wear.

We got ready and around 2pm we met up with Tom and Alina so Tom could take some engagement photos of us.  We drove to Piha beach to take the photos. 
The photo shoot went well, I can't wait to see how the photos turned out.
Also Grant officially asked me to marry him!
I mean we already decided to get married, but he finally asked =)

It was a beautiful day!

4 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

It was so great to catch up with you and grant last night, it sure was fun and the car does look pretty darn awesome!! Great photo of you and I =0) That's so nice Grant finally popped the BIG question!! I hope he asked your dad first!! Can't wait to see the photos Tom took, you definately got a great day for it!!

Take care
Mel

amandafjastad said...

Congratulations!! So now it is offical Yay! Nice car Mel!! How fast is that thing! Wow!

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that he finally made it official, especially with all the wedding planning going on around here!

Love ya'...

DAD

P.S. I agree with Mel about the photo of you and her. You look like car show models.

Lacey said...

Cant wait to see the pics! Yay Grant for asking the big question! Your mom and I had a great time yesterday doing wedding stuff, cant wait to go with you to see you in those amazing dresses!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...