Sunday, August 28, 2011

All Things Wedding

Guess what we are talking about over at my house?
WEDDING!

For the last 2 weeks we have talked about nothing but the wedding and for some reason I feel like there are still a million things to do regarding the bridal Shower and the wedding day.

At least this weekend I got a lot done thanks to Lacey!
Grant and I went down on Friday and stayed the night and Saturday the boys went surfing and Lacey and I went shopping.

I got all the candy for the cake/candy table
I got the material to make the center pieces
We figured out what we are doing for the Bridal shower and bought all the supplies
50's Decor for the wedding

Material shopping for center pieces.

Pretty flowers my mom bought

Today I stamped the candy bags with some cute stamps from the craft store.

The whole time I worked on the wedding Grant just relaxed painting hahhah what a life.
The more I plan this whole wedding thing the more I wish we just went to Vegas!
Just kidding.. or am I?

34 day till the wedding!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

It was a lot of fun shopping for the wedding! I love the bag stamps they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I just love the whole 50's wedding theme, just wish I was younger! Enjoy this time Shannon, you will remember it for the rest of your life. Miss you both ......

4 more sleeps

M-I-L to Be

The Zoomy's... said...

I agree the 50's theme is just awesome!! We pretty much have our 'outfits' all sorted. Can't wait for you to see Rubys... she'll get lots of comments!!

Have fun with the planning!!

Take care
Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...