Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 16 and a Wild Weekend

Day 16 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Grant means a lot to me.
Since I am soon to be moving over seas again I have found material things mean literally nothing to me.
At first when going through all my clothes my main thought was I need this or I really like this and don't want to get rid of it, but now my main thought is I don't need any "stuff" and everything can be replaced!

Weekend Recap!

So much happened this weekend.
Saturday morning we sold my car.
Saturday night we went to a friends house warming party, lets just say the party started at 4pm and ended around 2am so things got a little out of hand. Sunday morning when I went on face book there was a comment from the party giver saying that she will never have a party at her house again.

I know from the experience of having one party at my flat with the same people that the parties always get wild and your house gets ruined.
It took me a whole week to clean my house after the party and months later I was still finding small balls that were flung everywhere when a maraca was broken!

Grant finished his painting and gave it to his good friend Crockett


First we watched the All Blacks game
All Blacks WON!!!!

Then the Dress up box came out!


Then we all danced and drank


At the end 2 people got in a fight and we left.

On Sunday we met Tom our friend the photographer at the Auckland Domain for a photo session.
This time the photos were only of me!
He needs to get some pictures for his portfolio and I am happy to help, I think its fun!

Here is one Grant took of me being a poser.

And here is one of the artist in action.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kiddo.

Another great blog. Aside from the party highlights, I was most impressed by Grant's painting. If you're not careful, you're going to have some competition for the best of the Torrens family artists!

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...